C-SAM’s platform is
While the platform supports various channels, including SimTK, SMS, USSD, and WAP, the client application is available for all popular mobile platforms including Blackberry, Apple iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile, J2ME and BREW handsets.
As shown in the figure above, C-SAM follows a unique tiered approach, supported by a proprietary tool based system, to enable broad-scale device support. This includes:
- Automatic device identification and delivery of appropriate application installers
- Tools to selectively build applications for each mobile platform, working around variations and incompatibilities within a mobile platform across handset vendors
- Configurations to manage capabilities of devices to ensure the application leverages native mobile platform support
C-SAM regularly adds support for new devices, updating the support available on its platforms deployed in the field as part of its maintenance commitments. Over 500 different handset models are supported from C-SAM’s worldwide platform installations.
- Support for Multiple Channels & Mobile Platforms
- Ability to leverage native Smart Phone features
- Unique tiered approach to provide broad device coverage
- Ongoing addition of new handsets